Decorating your Cabin or Lodge Porch
One of the best parts of having a cabin or lodge is being able to enjoy a spacious porch or balcony in a peaceful environment. Of course, in order to fully enjoy something like that you need to have the proper porch furniture and décor. In order to help you out with that we’ve put together a list of items that we think would go great on a porch or balcony. Hopefully it will give you some ideas on how to create your own perfect porch.
• Log Porch Swing: Great for relaxing with a book or sitting with loved ones, this comfortable porch swing not only has the classic rustic look we’re known for, it’s great design and durability make it a practical choice for any porch.
• Oversized Amish Hickory Rocking Chair: We’re known for our Amish Hickory Rocking Chairs and this one is designed for extra comfort with its oversized seat and back. Perfect for snuggling up with a blanket on a cool night, anyone who visits will want to give this beautiful chair a try.
• Welcome Home Pine Cone Door Mat: Not only will this welcome mat give everyone a place to wipe off their muddy shoes before going inside, it will also add a welcoming touch to both your porch and cabin. This welcome mat has the traditional “Welcome Home” across the center of it in large text, while the border of it is decorated with beautiful pinecones and pine branches.
• Hickory Dressing Bench: This wooden bench, complete with a cushioned seat is the perfect place to sit and put your shoes on or a great place to relax on your porch before heading inside. Plus, the dark hickory wood looks great in contrast to the log of the porch swing and concise with the hickory in the rocking chair.
• Cedar Log Open End Table: A small end table with open sides; having one or two of these amongst the places to sit on your porch or balcony will complete the space and make it comfortable and homey. A great place to set your sweet tea or hot chocolate, right?
This is just one of many possibilities when it comes to furnishing your cabin’s porch or balcony. The most important thing is to choose pieces you like and are comfortable with. One thing we can say is this: Once everything is in place, we just know you’ll love spending time out on your porch with your friends and family (and, of course, sometimes by yourself.) Explore some of the ideas we discussed in this blog post by clicking on the names of each item, or head over to our home page to seek out your own great porch ideas!