Whether you own a cabin or just wish your home was a cabin, you know that nothing is as homey and warm as rustic bedding and décor. And nothing makes a bedroom or sitting room cozier than lightweight, warm Denali throws.
If you’ve ever snuggled up under a Denali throw, we don’t need to tell you how warm and comfortable they are. And we probably don’t need to point out that they’re lightweight and moisture resistant. But there are some things about Denali throws you may not know. Next time you cuddle up under your Denali throw, keep these things in mind. We’re sure you’ll agree that there’s really nothing not to like about Denali throws:
- Denali throws are completely made in the United States. Wisconsin, if you want to be precise.
- Your Denali throw is made by Monterey Mills, a company with over forty years experience making the finest pile fabric products.
- Denali throws are made with MicroPlush®. They’re lightweight and yet soft, warm and cozy all at the same time.
- Your Denali throw is completely machine washable. Colors won’t easily bleed or fade.
- Denali throws resist mildew and odor.
If you don’t have a Denali throw yet, you owe it to yourself to find out why so many people say that being wrapped in one feels like getting a hug. With so many colors and styles available from Cabin Place, they make the perfect Christmas and birthday gifts.
You can’t have too many Denali throws around the home. The warm, lightweight throws can be enjoyed all year long. Take them with you on the boat in the summer, cuddle beside the fire in the winter, or take the chill out in the autumn as you watch the leaves drop. Or, drape them over your favorite chair to add warmth and beauty to the room even when you’re not using them.